VELFAC 200 ENERGY Tophung reversible window with no oversail
- The sash can be rotated by up to 170° to allow cleaning from the inside, without oversail.
- The window can be reversed to the cleaning position where automatic catches keep the window in place.
- Available as 48mm triple glazing.
- The espagnolette has a built-in ventilation position (5mm).
- A safety restrictor is triggered when the window is opened approx. 50mm. The restrictor can be locked in the ventilation postion.
- The cleaning catches are activated automatically when the sash is turned to the cleaning position.
- The reversible hinge has a white corrotion-proof surface treatment.
- From a close distance the reversible hinge will be visible, as the sash is 6mm slimmer on both sides than the standard sash.
- Windows >1400mm are fitted with circular catch handles on both sides to ensure wind and water tightness.
- The reversible arms are white, and they are therefore more visible on dark frames as well as behind dark sashes.
- The reversible arms are visible, as the jamb profiles are reduced to 48mm (standard = 54mm). Furthermore the reversible brackets ad 4mm to the width of the jamb, which therefore is 58mm including brackets (standard = 54mm).
- When installing a reversible window next to the hinge side of a sidehung window or a casement door, a minimum of 10mm sealing is required.