VELFAC 200 DGU Glass to glass corner window
- Can be used where an external view is required without disruption caused by corner posts.
- The window allows maximum light to enter and can be used as an architectural feature.
- Available as 24mm double glazing.
- Glass corner is 90°.
- The glazing unit is made by 6mm glass 6-12-6 or equivalent, e.g. 3/0.38/3.
- In triple glazing units, the middle pane can have another dimension.
- There are limitations in the combination of coatings and glass types.
- Not available with mullions and glazing bars.
- All fittings are made of steel with a grey, corrosion-proff zinc-aluminium finish.
- Glass to glass corners can not be stacked, as the window may not support the building structure.
- There is an increased risk of condensation on Glass to glass corner windows when the external temperature is low.