VELFAC 200 ENERGY Casement door, 2-leaf
- 2-leaf with French casement.
- Also available as 1-leaf (see Opening functions).
- The sash stops at 90°.
- Threshold: 15mm, 24mm or 52mm.
- Concealed hinges.
- Adjustable hinges when choosing the 24mm threshold.
- Available as 48mm triple glazing.
Egress doors – Fitted with an internal opening handle only.
- The internal espagnolette handle has a built-in ventilation position (5mm).
- An adjustable friction brake can hold the casement door open in any ventilation position.
- Freeing the flushbolt in the French casement mullion allows the slave door to be opened.
- Three-four concealed, corrosion-proof hinges (adjustable when choosing the 24mm threshold).
- The friction brake is made of steel with a grey corrosion proof zinc-aluminium surface treatment.
- 15mm HELO® threshold in a grey hardwearing surface finish,
- 24mm alu/PA threshold or
- 52mm threshold with aluminium rail.
- Handle operated brake for the master leaf (WxH > 850mm x 1950mm), which can keep the door open in a random position between approx. 10-85° (not possible with 180° hinges).
- 180° hinges, this option is without a friction brake, the door can be no more than 900mm wide and there may also be restrictions on glass weight.
- Requires minimum 10mm sealant between frame and masonry.
- In order to open fully with 180° hinge, the casement door should be set back by a maximum of 50mm from the facade.