VELFAC 200 ENERGY Glass to glass corner window
- Can be used where an external view is required without disruption caused by corner posts.
- The window allows maximum light to enter and can be used as an architectural feature.
- Available as 48mm triple glazing.
- Glass corner is 90°.
- The standard glazing unit is made by 6-16-4-16-6 or equivalent 6mm panes, e.g. 3/0.38/3.
- There are limitations in the combination of coatings and glass types.
- Not available with mullions and glazing bars.
- All fittings are made of steel with a grey, corrosion-proff zinc-aluminium finish.
- Glass to glass corners can not be stacked, as the window may not support the building structure.
- There is an increased risk of condensation on Glass to glass corner windows, especially when the external temperature is low.